Thursday, June 28, 2012

The things I see...

Today began with a minor tragedy.  My phone battery died sometime in the night even though I had just charged it, so I didn't have an alarm this morning.  Since today was a bus trip day, by the time I woke up it was too late to catch up with the group.  So instead of going on the planned excursions for the day, I went around campus to take some photos to share with you my daily haunts.  It also allowed me to have a long conversation with the family and get in two blog posts. Enjoy!

My Dorm


Just a few of the bikes parked by the dorm
Giant 7 Eleven next to the dorm (in the background on the right)


This is what I see on my way from the dorm to NTU campus



Campus




The following are of the building where we have class.






This kitty hangs out at our building all the time

More campus buildings...left is Life Science where we saw the taxidermy.  The building on the right has a name in Chinese that means greeting of friends (the sound of the deer).  There is a performing arts theater and a 7 Eleven among other things inside. 



The shop where they sell products from the NTU farm




This is Fu Memorial, where NTU President Fu is interred.





NTU Main Gate



 MRT Station



No comments:

Post a Comment